Join the Family Focus Media Team!
Looking for a flexible job where your attention to detail and passion for connecting with family-focused resources will make you flourish?
Join our small but mighty team! Our company publishes Main Line Parent and Philadelphia Family. Both brands are dedicated to building community to connect local families with resources, events, and each other to make parenting more fun in Philadelphia and around the Main Line.
WE’RE A SMALL OFFICE OF WOMEN WHO CRAVE CONNECTION IN OUR LOCAL COMMUNITIES.
We believe in quality over quantity. We create informative art with our products and we help our clients reach their goals. And we have six core values that drive our team.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: We are nimble, creative, ready to adapt and grow.
- Integrity: We are genuine, humble, and trustworthy.
- Enthusiasm: We see challenges as opportunities to find the FUN.
- Innovation: We continually grow ourselves and our impact.
- Diversity: We respect differences in parenting styles and celebrate our differences.
- Village Builders: We encourage and help our members find friends and raise good people for our future.
We are delighted to announce that we are looking for candidates hiring the following new team members in June, 2018. Each of these positions is unique, and you can find all the information for each position below:
Please note: these are part-time, 1099 independent contractor positions based in Philadelphia and Ardmore, PA. Most members of our team works on a flexible schedule (during school/summer camp hours) and meet most Mondays, virtually with Google Hangouts or in person. We are not considering fully remote candidates at this time.
To learn more about each of these positions with our team, click the individual links above. We’re looking for team members who can start in right away, but we’re willing to chat logistics with the right candidate.
Read through the individual job descriptions above thoroughly for specific qualifications and job responsibilities you’ll have. Attention to detail is part of the application 🙂
Know someone who might be a good fit? We’d love for you to share this post with them!